Ok. Today was very pathetic. Sighs. God bless ..
Today teacher complaint bout us for bullying our own classmates. Tio punish sia. Involved in th bully ones, punishment push-ups. Not involved (din tell teacher tat they got bullied), aso punished. ZZZ i din even know sia. I tot dey was joking and it wasn't a big fuss -.- .. Victims were Siew Yee, Douglas and Yi Chao.
Siew Yee : Th peepos drawed on her shirt. And she told Mdm Irda about this. Chills ..
Douglas : Th peepos who threw staple bullets at him. And she told Mdm Irda about it too.
Yi Chao : Somebody ransack his bag and threw at his key at th Visualizer. -.-
Those ppl were punished for push ups, very long. I felt pity for them.
I hope you guys are ok.
English : B.O.R.I.N.G! Zhenqi read 'shirt' --> 'shit' .. !! LOL.
Math : Get bak Summative worksheet. Sighs, see liao bo mood. ==
I promise i can get better next time.
Tired of posting. Sayonara.
God Bless You.

