Heyy guys . uhm just a short post niaa .
Well , i must admit . I rly rly hate th person's attitude . it really pissed me off ! Felt so fed up sia . Dunno wats wrong wif th person . U're nt christian , no nid to say im like , so obessed in it . NEXT TIME , I WONT SAY ANYTHING BOUT THIS K ? -.-
Hais . Stupidd lohs . I AM NOT INTO IT OK !. Secondly , i ask zhen qi lend me his adapter . He ask me wait , ok i wait cos he finding things . But i ask him lend first la , why nid wait . He say no mood . Lame right ? Den he find finish , i ask him lend . Guess wad ? HE STILL DUN WANT LEND ME AND SAY WAD , NO MOOD LA . Kns right ? Still go play wolvesteam . IDIOT FREAK . Turns out to me bad mood liaos . Third, i really dunno lahs . Im really really F* UP LIAO LAH ! EVERYTHING I DO , POUR COLD WATER ON ME . VERY FUN IS IT ? PISS ME OFF VERY FUN IS IT ? FREAKO ! .. Fourth , My cousin Xiuzhen , Use my com and took my earpiece and phone WITHOUT MY PERMISSION . Idiot right ? I really feeling so pek chek right now . No mood le .
God Bless .

