Heyy guys ! Well .. Not kinda in th mood to post anything .
Well , as time goes by , i tink me & her de friendship , die le bah . =.=''
Hahas , well just looked at her blog .
I doubt i will say who is it , uh obviously not ==''
Yea.. She doesn't care bout me anymore i supposed .
I thought .. we're very good frens . But .. is a nono .
.. Sighs , i miss th times whn we were tgt brickering wif each other , sharing secrets etc .
All things , had rly rly GONE WRONG !
My wishful thoughts.. Haiish .
Well , let time decides thn . From now , I DUN CARE ABOUT YOUR TAIJI ANYMORE .
Go wif your new best fren bah . She is better off than me .
But i knew God will be helping me this time .
Fades away le , sighs . I hope tmr is a good day .
Jiayouu me bahh .. ):
Sayonara(:
God bless !

