<body>
FUN DAY !
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 @ 10:25:00 AM

Hey hey !
Updating post !
Okayy , my day goes like this :
I had SIAN-ED & dun feel like having tuition :x
But dad say 'YOUR MYE NEXT WEEK LIAO STILL DUN WAN TUITION !'
I have nothing to say but to go tuition =.=
Haiish , but tuition was not boring :D
HEAVYY BAG IM CARRYING ~ ! Urghhhhs ._. ?
Learnt about science , not so boring larh :D
After tuition , WHOOTS ! CGM x33
Take bus to Hougang mall .
Muahahhaas , but its like very early whn i reached Hougang mall -.-
Lols , bleahhs :p . Tsktsk .
*SITS AT TH FIRST SEAT* .
LOL , Stoning there larh ~
Reaching kovan station .
I prayed tat i will met jiejie .
Guess wad , SHE CAME UP TH BUS LOL !
Ohmygooodddnesss ! Praise Lord :D
Then , worst came out .
There's this uncle , who came forward to me and said .
'EXCUSE ME , this place is for elderly to sit . CAN MOVE BEHIND 'COS I WANNA SIT HERE .'
I was like , pissed off & wtfish ?
FINE , I MOVE BEHIND .
SOMEMORE HE'S JUST 2 STEPS TO TH SECOND SEAT .
I was freakingg pissed off .
Jiejie asked me sit 2nd seat , i dun wan .
WORST IS THAT , HE'S SAYING THAT I NO MANNER .
Kns right ? =.=
AH PEK , I NO MANNER , U GOT MEH ?
I feel like giving him 2 tight slap LOL JKJK .
Nevermind about tat uncle . Freakos -.-
Reached bus stop , i complained 'bout it to jie
Call th uncle idiot :x
In th end , kana scolded by jiejie ==''
K wadever , i almost broke out into tears .
She said sry to me LOL .
Tsktsk :p muahhaaas !
CGM ! Alot ppl dere wor !
Alright , there are inside th room .
I was like , ps ? =.=
K nevermind . -.-''
I was revising my history & michelle say im so hardworking LOL .
MYE marhhs .. >< First thing , kenny say we play a game .
Say 1 thing you thank God for th person on ur left .
LOL , IDK HOW TO SAY MAN LOL .
Hendrick say 'if dun have anything to say nevermind (: ' .
I was like , LOL-ED . ==''
Hahahas . I said i thank God for his humourous LOL .
The people 'wooooah' ~ -.- ? LOL lame ~
CGM was freakking fun mans <333
Aft CGM call daddy to bring us eat dinner .
He call us go home first . -.-
Arghs , dun feel like goin home , lazy larh . ==
Yes , reached home . Very very tired .. Daddy was busy o.o lol ~
Waiting for aunt linda ~ So long .
Dad ask me open for her , i did .
*Looks out window* , AUNT LINDA JUST CAME OUT FROM TH CAR !
SHE HAVEN'T COME YET STILL ASK ME OPEN -.-
K now she come up le -.- I ask her bout th internet code .
Finally i can use my com & got internet <3 !
:D heheheees , thanks ya ! Muahahahaas , went bugis :D
Okayy , something went into my mind ..
05/07'08 , i onced rmbed i met th 3 ppl in th library..
SO FREAKING EMBARRASSED MAN ! ..
Okayy nevermind . Went to bugis mall .
:D i asked dad if he rmbed tht time & he said yeah , *GIVING ME THT KINDA LOOK* .
LOL ! Funny sia -.-'' Me , aunt linda & jie ate th japanese food but dad dun wan -.-
He wans western food but me & aunt linda say later scare he dun wan eat LOL .
In th end , chinese food . =.= I was LOL-ed , den we ate our take away food thr .
Yummy :D ! Was full aft we ate -.- , den we went shopping (:
Th 2 ladies was looking at high heels ==''
BOREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD ~~
Den i bought a top :D in bugis street . Love it mans !
OMGOOOOODNESSS ! DAD , U'RE SERIOUSLY SICK !
Okay , he went in th *DISGUSTING* SHOP ! EEW !
Aunt linda saw th somehow called 'STRESS BALL' , i'd sore eyes aft all -.-
I CAN'T BELIEVE U GO IN DAD ! HOW DISGUSTING !
*Faints* .. ! GROSSS ! *Pukes* !
Buy finish things , go home .
In th car , Auntie grace called jie .
She still in th office ! So late lerh !
I told her bout th incident , she comfort me .
I felt better , THANKS AUNTIE GRACE ! x3
Seriously slacking day !
I would hope for another fun day :D
&& , burn th midnight oil !
K ends , adios !

Tags replies :

Dherren : Linkked ! (:
Eileen : FINE FINE ! -.-
Clement : Thanks yaa ! (:
Daddy : Hmph ! Dun wan sua . Bored , think ur ex luh LOL jkjk :x

He loves euu !


Yours Truly ;

J I A M I N.
22/07/1996 .
Hougang Pri , Yuying Sec.
Loves Daddy God to the fullest.
"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." - 1 John 4:16


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Love Addicts;
NOT IN ORDER ;
(L)Jesus♥ ; DaddyGod :D
(L)Sis Elizabeth ; Spiritual Mummy [:
(L)MY CLIQUE ; LOVES! (:
(L)Big Bang ; Awesome band ! (:
(L)Hillsong United ; LOVES! [:
(L)Yang Teng ; Bestie !
(L)Qin Qian ; Da Jie :D
(L)Nadirah ; Ah Girl ! (:
(L)Celine ; Bestie ! (:
(L)Siew Yee ; Bestie !
(L)Shamaine ; Elmo 210909 (:
(L)Paul ; Korkor :3
(L)Mabel ; Jiejie :B
(L)Wai Wen ; Mei [:
(L)1Daria'09 ~
Everyone is loved ! :D


Cravings ;
Grant me this GOD

Be with Jesus FOREVER.
Mature Christian.♥
Good Relationship wif God. ♥
GET BAPTIZED. ♥
Quit Audi. (170709 , 06.36p.m)
Chiong Express in th end of year.
Top 10 in class !
Top 5 at th end of year !
Get things right in friendship.
Daddy quit smoking !
Twilight Saga.
New Moon.
Eclipse.
Breaking Dawn.
MP3 Player .
Play alot songs by guitar. ♥
Not to sleep when doing Quiet time.
Learn Photography !
Not to be left out everytime.
She will be back to my side soon..
Dun 胡思乱想 ..
New handphone.
Able to share Gospel.
Zhen Qi Dun Pissed me off !
Ten Cross Necklace

Tagboard ;
Craps all you want




Plurk.com

Links ;
stay close , don't go

1Daria'09.
Yuying Guitar Ensemble ♥
Yuying Prefectorial Board ♥
Angel.
Amanda.
Amelia.
Cami.
Cheryl.
CianYuh.
Clement.
Danny.
DarrenDan.
DarrenGo.
Eugene.
Esther.
Feynman.
Grace.
Grizel.
HanJon.
Huda.
Jaryl.
Jearl.
Jethro.
Jennifer.
JiaJun.
MaySan.
Madeline.
Melissa.
MengHui.
MingHui.
Nabilah.
Nadirah.
Nicholas.
Novy.
TalesOfShopaholic.
Peishan.
Ricky.
Ru Jun.
Sakinah.
Sam.
Sandy.
Simin.
Shamaine.
SheenEe.
Sherry.
SingFan.
Tissany.
Trevis.
Vicky.
WaiWen.
WanQin.
XiaoPin.
XiuZhen
XinYi.
Yenna.
Young Ji.
Yu Zhu.
ZhenQi.
ZhiLing.

Archives
never look back

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits
take a bow

1 2 3