Yoyo , humannnnnnnns ! ;x
Hahahaaaas , today was tired ):
Uhhhms , woke up at 8 .
Sis told me tat mum coming to church !
Whoohoots ! :D
I shock dao LOLOLOL .
'Cos last time she din say she wan to come -.-
Lolls , anw dad dun wan drive us thr ==
Not free -.- , knssssssss :x
Was running to bus-stop -.- ? Really rushing thr .
Thn , met mum & aunt margrate { IDK HOW TO SPELL ! -.- }
Went insideeeee ! Wheets :D
First thing i do : run to pastor chua & told him my mum came LOLOLOL .
Nearly fall down -.- ?! DOTS ! Heng i didn't :D
Yeahh same thing , shook hands .
I went inside ! Whoots !
Uhhms , auntie grace hugged my mum o.o
First time saw her in LOLOLOL .
Coool ! HAHAHHAAS !
&& , PASTOR CHUA PREACHING TODAYYY ! <3
First time worrrs ! JYJY :D
Hahaaaas ! I bought drink , was thirsty !
Preaching about 'How God used us' ?
Shiok shiok , && funny yeah !
I love it ! && , ISSAC'S PHOTO WAS INSIDE LOLOLOL .
Funny manss ! HAHHAHAAS .
I want to drink th can , but mum snatch it from me ==
I ask her to buy 1 more can for me :D
HAHAHAS ! YAYYYYYYYYY !
&& , aft service got uhm nurturing new believers !
Ate lunch ! Thn see issac eating , so funny la u lil guy !
HAHAHS ! So funny siohs !
Preaching was good ! Learnt new things !
Heheees ! Aft tht went home !
So tireddd . ><
Thank God tht He'd spoken to me :]
Thanks & desires love for God <3 !
At home rotting ? Nono :]]
K i gonna studyyy !
JY EVERYONE FOR TOMORROW LAST PAPER YO !
:D hehes , k la ends here .
Adiossssssss Humans !
Jesus loves you ~
Uhms , just wanna say im sorry ..
Im sorry for my attitude towards you :x
I do hope euu forgive me :x
Thinking whole day long , praying for answers .
Thank God for telling me i shouldn't hold it so tight , tat i will lose it more .
Same goes to this .. I took this too seriously , can't let it go .
But thank God tht you din give up on me .
Thanks once again , i have no regrets having you this lesbo :]
With lots lovess. <33

