Hellos hellos ! :D
Im back , so long nvr post :X
Hahahas , && i miss you ms lee !
Remember to come back ):
---
TODAY.
Well , woke up , wash up , gone sch .
Hmm , huda & sandy look me up .
Sandy says she wan find madeline .
I say i dun wan , she keep pulling me , forcing me to go -.-
Thanks to huda , i was "saved" by her ?
Th 2 girls was pulling me till my hand gonna broke into 2 part !
ARGHHS ! Wats ur problem -.- ?
I .. dunno wad to say la , so irritating .
Lol , dk la ~ ZzzZzz ~
Went FRC , as usual .
&& , NADIRAH DIN COME !
It'll be so boring without you ! ):
Haiish , boring day ~
Home Econ ; Hohos , oven > ivan ? LOLOL .
HAHAHAS , so funny lor .
Well , doin corrections for file & workbook .
Boring afterall :D Hahahs .
&& , we got this stupid programme bout dumpling making -.-
Kay , it was stupid .
Just showing us some demo for doin , was blur lor ! ZZZ .
Sit until my leg go numb . Kns ! Zzzz .
Recess ; Went wif YiJun , YangTeng & QinQian ! x33
Then , sandy followed us =='' , tupid lor .
We heck care her in th end :D
&& , QIN QIAN WAS SO QUIET ! LOL .
So fun hanging out wif th 3 girls ^^
Art ; && , HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR SEE !
HAHAHAS ! LOL . I din know Mr See is a china guy :X
LOLOLOL . We watch happy feet anyway . Was quite nice ! Hahahas ! (:
Go on wif next programme , th wad old tradition malay games .
Was really .. lame ? -_-''
Especially th wad ah , idk how to say .
Shahrul was explaining how to play LOL .
Oh yea , all malay students are there to explain { 1D & 1E }
LOL , was really funny lor :D
Spring cleaning ; Yeahhs , was really tiring .
I wanted th cloth to wipe , but thn alot ppl go chiong -.-
I actually take liao , but thn feynman go grab on it .
Did he give me tht *innocent* face ? =.=
Nevermind , i give him then -.-
Stupid lor , wait so long end up nothing ?
But a .. sponge ? LOL , wipe board de .
Thanks JunJie , for th trade :D
Hahahas , stacking up tables & chairs .
Lol , th water was likee black disgusting ==''
Ewws ! && , holiday h.w ! D:
Clean finish , we got back our report book .
Okay , june holiday schedule was really busy -.-
Prefect thingy & guitar ~ Arghhs ! x_x
I was really happy wif my result :DD
Freaking happeh ! WHOOHOOTS !
Got guitar today ! Wheets .
Uhmss , alto guitar huh ? Dunno wad lai de .
Aft sch stay back wif celine .
Sandy kaypoh , follow us ==''
I keep asking celine why ==' , stupid right ? -.-
Was really rotting , arghs ! Sandy was like ..
Must asks us to follow her everywhere ?
I was like so pissed off -.- ??
LOLOL . Lalalaas ! Saw th NPCC-ers o_o
&& SAW QIN QIAN HAHAHAS ! ;D
She look at me , thn th leader look back o_o ??
LOLOL , i zhao :D kekes , Boreddd .
Go up loitering around ! ~ Hahahahs .
Guitar time ! ~ , moved th guitars around !
Okayys , alto guitar was seriously better than other guitars !
HAHAHAHAS ! && , alto guitar is smaller & cuteee .
I love itt , HAHAHAHS !
Went back home , told dad about my results .
He had no reactions , but repeating th words he said .
I said a word 'Naggy' , he angry & TWISTED MY EAR , Giving me tht look .
Imagine someone twist ur bone , instead of PULL .
I was like wad de heck ?! Asshole .
=='' , i cannot tahan , rushed to toilet cried .
What's th point of getting good result ?
He didn't even care a single thing after all .
Slammed door , he like so angry .
Asked me get out of th toilet immediately .
I WASN'T DOIN IT ON PURPOSE SIA , ZZZ .
I said out i din purposely -.- ..
Furious furious .. Arghhs , dun feel like eating dinner .
Bad mood whole night .
Thats all , byebye .
Jesus loves You (:
Tags replied :
Shamaine : Thanks , nevermind . Huh , miss me larh , dun miss him ^^ , LOL JK .
Claudia : Lol , nothing much . Tsktsk , thanks anyway(:
---
&& , 15 days awaiting for your reply. Im still waiting for you..
- Mood : suxs , indeed ! -

