Hellos peeeeeeepos ! :DD
Start my freaking day !
---
Today !
Morning , go sch , was confused of wearing uniform or P.E shirt .
-.- , at last i take P.E shirt in case !
Reached sch , thn placed my bag .
I turn behind , *random looking*
Saw Jia Jun staring at me ? , thn call out 'XIIAOCANDY' !
LOLOLOL , i call out "ERASER" ! :D
Hahahas , so funny lorh .
Then she say yesterday play audi so funny .
HAHAHAS ! Yea agreed ! :D
Whole day was quite sian lor .
Take temperature , was tie-ing thn th rubber band broke out again -.-
Stupid right ? LOLOL -.-
I eventually used my rubber band =.=
Dang , zzzz ! My rubber band ! -sobs-
Haiish , lucky teacher never scold me lol .
&& , QIN QIAN GOT FIRSTT IN CLASS .
Pro pro :D , follow by Jerold thn Darren o_o
Congratz yeahhs ! :D
Hahas , aft recess went ot hall .
Waiting for teacher to come , but no ..
We watch th movie , & its lame -.-
Lalalas , was really sian .
Lols , watch until th next programme .
STILL NID TO STAY BACK SIA .
ZZZ , was really ... tiring .
End sch , yeah play-ed audi awhile >< Lols , got new ganss <33 !
Muahahaas , then go for tuition . Lalalas , was fun !
Thn ask uncle drive me home :DD He bought 20k a-cash for meee ! <333
Thanks lots ! :DD
Hehes , thn play-ed audi awhile . So fun playing wif my fren !
Hahahas ! Thn he keep asking me wan ply cpl dance or not -.-
I say anything , thn in th end we play-ed . LOL , he ask for cpl req .. ?!
I dunno if i wanna accept/decline.. -.-
&& , JUST IN TIME MY DAD'S FREN CAME !
I say brb , den open door .
By th time , it's considered as rejected . I wasn't doin it on purpose ! .. ==
Sorry lor .. my bad -.- .. Thn my gan jie say she wan earn dens o_o . Played ubp .. ?
Well , uhms , his attitude suddenly chgn-ed .
Kns right ? Just b'cos of th stupid misunderstanding -.- ..
His attitude was rly cold to me .
I was really like , pissed off ? D:
Haiish ! I dunno larh D: Was really moodless liaos ):
Cheer me ups , someone ! TT
Lord , if u can chgn th whole incident ..
Please answered my prayer Lord , 'cos im crying unto You ):
K ends here , adios !
Jesus loves you :D
----
Tags replied :
Beloved Tutor <3 : Thanks ! Lovesloves. :D
Huda : Okayys , thanks ! :]
---
&& , i shall let everything go ; im sorry. I do hope that we are still friends.
- Mood : suxs , indeed -

