Hellos peepos ! Im here again whoooooots ! :D
Hehes . Anywayy , MYE IS OVER !
Yeahh ! NO MORE NIGHTMAREES !
LOLOL . Today morning ..
Take temperature again .
&& , yesterday night alot ppl say tat TOMORROW NEED TO REACH SCH BY 7.20 .
Ridiculous ! Qin qian asks me to call mdm irda to confirm .
I called , first time a guy picked up , i tot is i call wrong le LOLOL .
I call qin qian again , told her .
She ask me call again ask again .
I call-ed her , same guy again ..
Th guy ask me who am i , i say her student .
Then mdm irda picked up .
Uhm , normal sch time .
Whn mdm irda came , she sarcastic said tat 'someone' called her YESTERDAY .
I was like , pissed off ?
Wadever ! Idk larrhhs .
Another thing , uhm when collecting thermometer .
I only used one rubber band to tie .
Mdm irda says need tie using 2 rubber band .
I say i dun have , she says i dunno how to ask ?
I was again , pissed off -.-
Nevermind , i tie den halfway BROKE .
LOLOL , i told her 'bout this , she gimme th 'look' ==
I tolerating.. Arghhhhs !
Haiss , anw today math paper was quite hard .
Aft exam was so happy !
On com :D , den audi-ed awhile .
CANT LEVEL UP !
Arnd 5+ , Ricky ask me wan audi wif him .
&& , i was brb-ing -.-
Back den saw it . LOL
I say okay , den he din reply -.-
-Awhile more- , he say meet at f2 .
Guess wad , his ign is .. GUESSx !
LOL , i go f2 meet .
NOT IN THR ! Wadthtooooooot ?!
-.- den i go f4 den saw th room was thr lol .
GUESSx , Level 3 . Not bad eh ? LOLOL .
HAHAHAS , pm-ed him , din reply .
Went in play , sian la .
So diam ! DIN TOK ! MUTEDD UH ?!
Kns , play finish zhao so fast .
Pangseh me , && WASTE MY TIME !
HMPH ! -.- kns .
Off-ed com , watch tv ..
BOREDNESS KILLS ! ARGHHH !
I slept o__o ; LOL .
Blog-ed ! BORED STILL !
K ends here , ADIOS HUMANS !
Jesus loves euu always !

