Hellos peeps !
Today seriously tiring day yeah ):
Well , i juz wanna post a short one .
Hopefully someone will see this , forgive me .
----
To : YOU YOU ! YES YOU ! Whom i wrote letter to ,
Uhms , alright just to say .
I'm sorry , for my arrogance .
I'm sorry , even an umpteen times of sorry won't make any dif .
I know that , i've saying those things .
I'm really sorry , but i do hope that we are still friends yo .
I know all those words , my fault .
I'm really sorry ..
I do hope for your forgiveness ):
Haiish , i knew u wouldn't ):
Its's fine with me .. I dun mind ):
---
Haiish , Lord i need ur forgiveness ;
Grant th person to forgive me ):
Kay , dun wan say liao .
Lalalas , adios humans .
Jesus loves you .
----
&& , IneedyouLord , grantforgivenesspls):

