Hey hey HUMANNNNNNNS .
Ohwell , i'm seriously no mood for th time now .
Just now audi wif nicholas & jia jun .
They ask me shuddup , i was rly pissed off .
Insults me , very fun is it ?
I went out th room immediately , dun wan play alrdy .
-Freaking angry now- .
Another thing .
Jie's bf came , he was in th room so as jie .
I merely reminded him tat my dad will scold me & sis if he came in our room .
Then jie was sleeping/lying on th bed .
I told her , she will get scolded including .
'Mei ci dou ba wo tui xia shui' , i said .
SHE ANGRY , KICK MY FOREHEAD .
Asshole , freaking pain leh .
Cos her leg's direction facing my forehead -.-
Wahhlao , 2 things make me really bad mood .
This really sucks .
K ends here , no mood to post anymore .
&& , who th ass is th people who say i nub in audi ?
Yes , i admit i am .
So scared to put ur name uh , coward .
I bet u more NOOB than me larh .
Adios humans .
- Mood : Suxs , Can't make up a smile -

