Me , JiaJun & clement .
Me & JiaJun stone-ed . LOLOL . Jy yeahhs !
Fmmmm ! <3>---
Okayy , i cool-ed down .
Thank God ! :]
Well , sis talk-ed to me -.-
I guess this is th way of apologising to me LOLOLOL .
I told her she din say sry to me , in th end , she said & touch my head <3 !
Anw , aunt linda came wif her cute dog CODY !
So furyyy de LOLOLOL .
Jiejie & Lum wei kor playing wif her .
LOLOLOL . HAHAHS !
So funny lor , i disturb it by playing wif its ear LOL .
Cody loves taking picture(:
Jie was taking wif her o.o
Went back audi , hohos .
Went to th room , Jiajun was dere -.-
I diam , she ask me come in .
I ask her 'ask me shuddup again ?'
She say no -.-
Lol , && play-ed wif wai wen ! Wheets .
Hahahas , she doin th motions like so irritating -.-
'fall fall fall' , 'love love love' , LOL .
Lammmmmmme ! -.- ?
Hohos , anw jiajun ask me to chgn my nice to stationary nick -.-
Hmm , chgn to : SCISSORS- / SCISSORSx ?
First one better :D !
Nicer larh :D , heheheees .
&& , TODAY AFT WAS LIKE OMGOSH .
I saw th 'person' , dun wanna say >< . I was like , 'OHMYGAWWWSH , WADDEEEHECCCCCCK .'
LOL ! -.- fuss up bout it ? Nevermind , lololol . -.-
JIAJUN , PWN-ED ME ! Pro la you .
Hmph ! Knss , AUDI FREAKK FREAKK FREAKK !
Thn , clement online . Stuck in cash shop again LOLOLOL .
Jiajun say derh eh ! -.-
Lame , && CLEMENT ! CHIONG SO FASTT .
CHIONG TO CLUBBER LIAO ! -.-
Pro la you , like th audi-freak ERASER .
Hmph , -.- ? Lmaooooooooos .
I play a few games den i off .
Left th 2 ppl thr ~~ LOLOLOL .
Maybe gonna cr8 fam :D !
DARIA FAM ~ LOLOLOL .
K i go sleep ? Dunno , hehes .
Adiosss humans !
JESUS LOVESSS YOUU ! <3
How long am i gonna wait for your tag ?
I really dunno why , i have to say tat u changed .
You always said it so true , but in th end ?
NO ! Fake , fake fake !
I dunno wad to do , its up to u alrdy .
Go on wif thm , dun care bout me .
But i'll be waiting .
Tags replied :
Shamaine : KA-BOOM ! TAGGIES FOR EUUU ! Lovelove. :D
Sandy : Wah , u white not black uh ? U this coward , NUBBER THAN ME LA !
Shermaine : Eh nubster , who u toking to sia ? Wan find me , come singapore find me la .
JiaJun : Yeahhhs , so smart ar LOLOL , jk . Honoured ? Gratz lor -.-
Clement : LOLOLOL , THANKKKKS ! So fast chiong to clubber ! Never wait for jiajun ? ;x
Thank God ! :]
Well , sis talk-ed to me -.-
I guess this is th way of apologising to me LOLOLOL .
I told her she din say sry to me , in th end , she said & touch my head <3 !
Anw , aunt linda came wif her cute dog CODY !
So furyyy de LOLOLOL .
Jiejie & Lum wei kor playing wif her .
LOLOLOL . HAHAHS !
So funny lor , i disturb it by playing wif its ear LOL .
Cody loves taking picture(:
Jie was taking wif her o.o
Went back audi , hohos .
Went to th room , Jiajun was dere -.-
I diam , she ask me come in .
I ask her 'ask me shuddup again ?'
She say no -.-
Lol , && play-ed wif wai wen ! Wheets .
Hahahas , she doin th motions like so irritating -.-
'fall fall fall' , 'love love love' , LOL .
Lammmmmmme ! -.- ?
Hohos , anw jiajun ask me to chgn my nice to stationary nick -.-
Hmm , chgn to : SCISSORS- / SCISSORSx ?
First one better :D !
Nicer larh :D , heheheees .
&& , TODAY AFT WAS LIKE OMGOSH .
I saw th 'person' , dun wanna say >< . I was like , 'OHMYGAWWWSH , WADDEEEHECCCCCCK .'
LOL ! -.- fuss up bout it ? Nevermind , lololol . -.-
JIAJUN , PWN-ED ME ! Pro la you .
Hmph ! Knss , AUDI FREAKK FREAKK FREAKK !
Thn , clement online . Stuck in cash shop again LOLOLOL .
Jiajun say derh eh ! -.-
Lame , && CLEMENT ! CHIONG SO FASTT .
CHIONG TO CLUBBER LIAO ! -.-
Pro la you , like th audi-freak ERASER .
Hmph , -.- ? Lmaooooooooos .
I play a few games den i off .
Left th 2 ppl thr ~~ LOLOLOL .
Maybe gonna cr8 fam :D !
DARIA FAM ~ LOLOLOL .
K i go sleep ? Dunno , hehes .
Adiosss humans !
JESUS LOVESSS YOUU ! <3
How long am i gonna wait for your tag ?
I really dunno why , i have to say tat u changed .
You always said it so true , but in th end ?
NO ! Fake , fake fake !
I dunno wad to do , its up to u alrdy .
Go on wif thm , dun care bout me .
But i'll be waiting .
Tags replied :
Shamaine : KA-BOOM ! TAGGIES FOR EUUU ! Lovelove. :D
Sandy : Wah , u white not black uh ? U this coward , NUBBER THAN ME LA !
Shermaine : Eh nubster , who u toking to sia ? Wan find me , come singapore find me la .
JiaJun : Yeahhhs , so smart ar LOLOL , jk . Honoured ? Gratz lor -.-
Clement : LOLOLOL , THANKKKKS ! So fast chiong to clubber ! Never wait for jiajun ? ;x


