Yorh Yorh !
TeeHees , im back again :D
Whoots , miss me ? LOLOL .
HAHAHAS , well today was really a fun day !
Lets start !
---
Today.
Hohos , wake up !
Aunt drive me to sch .
Lalalas , she asked me bout my english results .
I said my results , she asked zhen qi .
Lalalas , he dun wan say ? LOLOL .
Then aunt was sarcastic & say why he lose to me , blahblahbla -.- ?
Was delibrately pissed me off then ?
Lucky i win him in english ~
HAHAHHAAS ! WHOOHOOTS ?'
Hehees , reached class , now for lessons !
History.
Well , not bad bah ?
Hahahas , quite boring .
&& , douglas ! Stop throwing tantrum ! { dunno how to spell -.- }
Irritating leh u know !
Haiish , dunno la , even teachers also buey tahan .
LOLOL , true marhhs -.- ?
Hahahas , go through-ing paper .
Well , yi chao so noisy siohs .
Dots , irritating guy . Lalalas ~
Moving on to next lesson .
Science.
Hohos , Ms li din come !
Eeks ? Thn th Ms kok lai lor .
Was very strict mannns .
Hahahas , go through science paper .
Boring Lesson ! ):
&& , Immissingsomeonenow?
Recess.
Was fun fun fun !
Ate with QinQian , she go office first .
Pay sch fees lol , so slow de lorh ~
Hahahas , den gan jiong go eat -.- ?
Hahahhas , saw nadirah , yang teng & yi jun .
Lalalas ~ <33
English.
Miss Lee ! <33
Hehehes , go through comprehension .
&& , MISS LEE LEAVING SCH LERHH !
SO SADD ! -Emoing & Crying-
Haiish , why u wanna leave T-T ..
We will miss euu de lorhh !
Douglas , throwing temper .
Cool down will u dude ? -.-
Irritating larh ==
After that , freedom things to do.
Lalalas ~
Next lesson, ICT.
Whoa , we've gone to computer lab .
O.o , do th mission possible ?
&& th wad lead portal .
Lol , sian larhhs ):
But its fun sia :D
Do finish liao , blog & tag comment LOLOL .
HAHAHHAS !
---
After school.
Went home wif Yi Jun !
She say she very bored , dun wan go home so early .
O.o , She ask if i free ma , wan play or do smth lor .
I say okay , play badminton .
Went to buy bubble tea first :D
She ordered apple ice blend' , wif pearl + jelly .
But auntie din hear properly , gave her without th pearl -.-
Lolol , yi jun like very angry ? LOLOL .
Lax la jun :D
Hehehheees ! XD !
Chat & chat , was really fun :D
Hehees , took bus .
Then got th wad uncle , check th ez-link card de .
I put 50 cent , i go back .
Aft awhile , he call 'HALO!'
I turned back , ask me if i put how much .
Like buey song de -.-
I reply , 50 cent .
He say must put in 55 cent .
Fine , i put lor .
I throw inside HAHAHHAS :DD
Hehehees , i nvr take th ticket .
Awhile more , he come behind check ez-link card .
He pass me th ticket , say better take ur ticket or i will be fined $200 -.-
LAME ! I dun wan take lehh -.- ?
Forget it .
Then reached bus-stop .
YI JUN NEVER TELL ME EARLIER 854 CAN REACH HOUGANG POINT !
LOLOL , haiyo ! D:
Nevermind , dun care .
Walk-ed to hougang mall ! Hahahas .
Yi Jun bought chicken cutlets ?
Quite nice hors ? O.o
Buy finish , while walking back .
Saw one crazy man , shouting vulgur ?
'YI JUN , WALK THR WALK THR . *POINTS POINTS* '
LOLOL , th guy super scary -.- ?
LOL , he just shouted behind me -, RETARD LA U FREAKO !
&& , WE SAW FEYNMAN PLAYING FRISBEE WIF A GUY !
I was at thr laughing , asking Yi Jun if tht was Feynman o_o
It's really Him i guess ? LOL .
Yi Jun keep asking me say 'ah long' ? LOLOL .
I laugh like shit lor -.-
HAHAHAS ! SO FUNNY LA !
Reached home , take badminton .
Lols , played at downstair .
Was really really fun playing with Yi Jun ! ;D
Aft playing , me & Yi Jun play audi LOLOLOL .
I see her play , she play 1 beat rush game nia .
Lols , not bad larh .
Hahahas , i was at thr laughing like shit :D
She ask me help her play lol .
SHE SEEMS TO LOVE CLUB DANCE ! HAHAS !
BL nobody on derh ? She was bored -.-
I wan take pic of her she dun wan D:
Eeeks -.- ? LOLOL .
I helped her play , i chance .
She keep asking me dun chance dun chance -.-
'RELAX JUN , DUN GAN JIONG & WORRY , I CAN CHANCE .'
LOL , thts wad i say -.- ?
Funny la :D
Hahahaas , Lalalas ~
I've got first cos all ppl were novice -.-
&& , HER FREN EMOKIA WAS LIKE SO CARING FOR YI JUN !
LOLOL , i was at thr laughing laughing ..
Maybe he wans to cpl her la :D
HAHAHAHS , den thrs 1 gal , i tink she like him too ba ?
Lol , keep putting 'x3' , kanasai -.-
Yi Jun very funny , keep saying this girl very qian bian LOLOLOL .
Delibrately pissed her off HAHAHAS .
Thn th emokia asks her for hp no. LOL , i tell her not to give .
She dun listen thn she gave -.-
LOLOL , i took ss .
Hahahahas , lol .
All photos i send her :D
Played finish , she gtg lerh .
Her memory card was like so full hahas .
I pei her walk to bus-stop .
Her bus came , i go le .
I reached home , play-ed audi first game .
She call me , if i playing or not .
Guess wad , she say th emokia wans to cpl her LOLOLOL .
I knew it :D HAHAHAS !
We play-ed awhile , thn u know wad ?
Th emokia eventually asks me if i wans to cpl him ?!?!?
I was like , wadtheff ?
Of cos , i say no -.-
Play finish , go eat dinner !
Be right back ~
ADIOS !
&&, getoffmymindrightnow.

