Yoyo peepos ! XD , miss me ? LOL .
Okay today was very boring , zzz .
Woke up at 7+ , idks why ! =__=''
Well , walk around th house .. I was really bored .
&& , i have a sense tht Lord is telling me something .
Idks what will it be then , -waiting for answer- .
Uhm , com-ed awhile , watch videos .
Okay , im having stomache ==''
Stupid , zzzz . Lalalas , Sis woke up .
She asked me if i wan to eat breakfast at hougang point .
I say okay , den i was sitting dere com-ing :D
Change-ed , prepared everything liaos .
Off we go XD , den walk to hougang point .
Lalalas , chatting wif sis , funnn :3
Reached Hougang Mall , ate Mac' :D
Big Breakfastt , muahahahahs {:
Sis told me tht grizel is coming wif her specs .
LOLOLOL , im gonna laugh later whn she come then .
Awhile more , she came ..
Guess what , she is wearing pink shirt -.-''
Her fav. colour , & A SPECS HAHAHAHAS ! Funny ;x !
Lalalals , we ate & chat ~ ! Lalalalas .
Ate finish , go home , sis go for manicure lessons .
Com-ed , audi .. Was seriously bored .
Audi-ed wif RULERx ! A.k.a Kenneth !
I nuber than him in 170bpm zz ?!
Congratz dude , u pro than me :DD
&& , I GOT TO KNOW A GIRL FROM GUITAR !
COOL ! IM GONNA MEET HER IN GUITAR SOONER OR LATER ! ;D
Oh well , i chatted wif my gan piggy .. ?
Kay , everything gone wrong .. ?
I knew it would turns out to be like this .
Greeted , replied 'Hello , & brb' .
But , din really mean tht yeah .
I seriously had enough of these nonsense ..
I GIVE UP , SERIOUSLY GIVING UP .
Some gans in audi SUCKS ! Real sucks !
Arghs , knew it would be like this then .
I'm bored , dun feel like posting anyway .
Stupidd audi ! I'd had enough of it , -pissed off- .
K ends here , ADIOS .
God Bless You (:
Tags Replied :
Claudia : Hahahas, nah. My fault for being bad attitude x.x , thanks anyway (:
Sherry : Thanks ! Hit back-ed !
---
&& , thank you Lord for making me realised im so wrong. (:
I dun wish for another mistake anymore.

