

Take a look ath this 2 pictures .
Simple story , well this guy .. was my ex gan kor -.-
But , officially sever-ed ties last year . LOL !
So yeah , doesn't know what really took place .
I was playing wif xin yi , then she told me he wanna come in .
Wad came into my mind was 'wad de heck .' , arghs .
He came in , i brb behind ok . Then watch them play , i diam .
At last he played finish , look at 2nd picture b4 he leaves .
Biitch huh ? Dude , I AM NOT .
I have nothing to do wif u , & so wad if i am ?
Xin Yi said he just argued wif his gf , wad a lame excuse ok .
U completely spoiled my mood , but i ain't gonna do anything to u .
Wadever u wanna do , I DUN CARE , childish .
Dunno wads up wif th 2 , zzz .
Shan't say so much , zai jian .
God blessed .
- I gotta stay strong , & i had it enough of ur childish acts ;

