Hellllos ! (:
Tight down with piles of works for me .
Whole week was tedious , indeed okay .
Devil is tempting me again , it's just tht i nida resist it .
Alright start with yesterday .
We celebrated national day , was totally BORED TO DEATH OKAY !
Zzz , fall asleep* !
We were singing national athem thn min zhan sing 'EUGENE'S VERSION' .
I was like laughing while singing LOL .
Aft tht gone home , took bus with sherry :D
In bus ..
Me : *talking to sherry*
Sherry : *listening*
--Paused--
*Eugene beside sherry , trying to say something*
Sherry : *Looking at euegene blur* , what he toking sia ?
Me : I dunno ? -.- *Ask eugene*
Eugene : No la , i was just saying hello .
Sherry : *Looks at me*
Me : *Stares back* , im stunned , shrieked .
LOL RIGHT ? I THINK EUGENE NEEDS ENCOURAGEMENT ~~
Dots , nothing much then .
---
Now my life transformed , totally .
I feel like , i finally woke up from my fantasy .
& now , facing reality . Is it true ?
Now my mind's a swirl alr .
Everyone is leaving out to th core .
But thanks to those who gave me encouragement , especially God .
Maybe Ying ying jie was right , those things ain't for me to care .
I really dun wanna know .
& now th sight of your existence finally ebb away from my mind .
Slowly , & slowly ..
Shadows began to fade too , it doesn't last long .
Friends , not everlasting .
Lost in th moment of time now .
It took times to heal my wounds .
Jy me then , i dun wanna fall .
That's wad im feeling now .
& I got nose bleeding O:
HAHHs , lol -.-
Sayonara ;
God blessed .
Yours truly ,

