Shoots , i forgot to bring calculator today -.-
I was like , FOCK . *speechless*
I started panicking D:
Moodless when doin th paper .
Den pray got calculator or smth :x
THANK GOD MDM IRDA LENT ME CALCULATOR <3
Thanks teacher :D
Eng wasn't that hard .
Aft 2 papers went for th prefect survey .
Mdm armrit says we will be having prefect camp =="
Aft tht , went lunch wif sha and mz .
Chatted along th way ~
Mz so diam de lor o_o ?
Mz says he buy bubble tea jiu go home le .
I guess he wans to play dota =="
Sitted in th food court and our place were extremely cold .
Finish-ed lunch go walk walk ~
Saw Sakinah and her stead .
Was like so tall -.-
I wave at her , she wasn't looking .. shock o_O ?
Den walk to other side , was she looking at me or someone else ? -.-
Gone to library , borrowed books .
Home-d , STUDY !
2 more papers , jiayou !
Toodles.
Everything seems to be better (:

